This is a digital download :)
Shop, pay, download, print, sew. With this pattern, you will not receive a physical pattern, you will receive a zip file download via email after purchasing.
- Sweater: 140 cm wide fabric for sizes 36 to 48 – 1.40m
- Dress: 140 cm wide fabric for sizes 36 to 48 – 1.70m
- UK 8-20
- US 4-16
- EU 36-48
Supplies you'll need
- A serger machine 4 threads (it will allow you to serge and sew in the same time)
- A twin needle for jersey 4,0 – 75
- Paper and tissue scissors
Sewing skill level
- A0 copy shop pattern file
- US copy shop pattern file
- A4 Print at home pattern file (25 pages)
- Instruction booklet for Dress (8 pages)
- Instruction booklet for Sweater (7 pages)
Sewing pattern description
The Alex is 2 in 1 pattern, relaxed fit jumper and knee length dress.
The pattern features dropped shoulder and dress version has side seam pockets, because you know, a girl needs pockets!
It is a great beginner pattern, as it only has 4 pattern pieces to sew a jumper and it can be sewn entirely on a overlocker.
Finishing touches are made with twin needle. Top tip to use knit iron on hemming tape and go super slow with your twin needle, this way it wont skip any stitches.
Note: This pattern does not include seam allowances.