This is a digital download :)
Shop, pay, download, print, sew. With this pattern, you will not receive a physical pattern, you will receive a zip file download via email after purchasing.
- 0.7 YDS MAIN FABRIC: Fabric that will be used for the center front and back bodice panels, and panty front and back panels.
- 2.5 YDS COMBO FABRIC: Fabric that will used for the bodice front and side panels, front panty panel, and armhole and leg openings.
- 0.7 YDS LINING FABRIC: Fabric that will be used for lining all pieces except back panty panel.
- The Lawren bodysuit is available in sizes XS -4XL and cup sizes A-B, C-D, DD-F, and G-H for each alpha size.
Supplies you'll need
- 4.5 YDS PICOT PANTY ELASTIC, 1/4” WIDE: Elastic that will be used for finishing the front and back neckline, armholes and leg openings.
- 1.5 YDS FLAT ELASTIC, 1/2” WIDE: Elastic that will be used for finishing the waist seam.
- SNAP CLOSURE (VIEW A ONLY): Closure that will be used for gusset.
- COTTON JERSEY (SWATCH): Fabric that will be used for gusset.
Sewing skill level
- A0 copy shop pattern file
- A4 print at home pattern file (11-16 pages, depending on the size)
- Instruction booklet A4 (20 pages)
Sewing pattern description
The Lawren Bodysuit View A is an ultra femme, form-fitting, semi-sheer lace bodysuit with cap sleeves, princess seams and a waist seams to accommodate difference bust sizes and torso lengths.
View A also has a gusset with a snap closure.
The Lawren Bodysuit View B is the same as View A, but has no snap closure at the gusset.
Pattern was designed to be made with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. For main, recommended fabrics are stretch all over lace or stretch mesh. For combo, recommended fabric is stretch galloon lace that is at least 9-10” wide. Recommended linings is stretch mesh.